Opunake Cup Weather Update

56a3d494 ae4e 48be a657 43197dac5401

Due to the possible heavy weather due this afternoon we will make a decision at 4pm today as to whether we will race tomorrow or postpone until Sunday.

Editor -
Friday 21 July 2017